How We Help
Hunter Scott Projects Group helps businesses who need to offload project work to an experienced external project management professional to maintain business growth and address project demands and obligations.
- utilize an external project manager on an as needed basis;
- have an experienced project management professional in-house;
- maintain customer satisfaction;
- maintain business growth momentum when demand is abundant; and
- decrease risk of work overload on existing employees.
We also help people or businesses who have a construction project in mind, but require a knowledgeable expert on their team to advocate for them during pre-design, design, construction and warranty phases.
Planning is essential for project success. We work with stakeholders to develop a master project plan that addresses the owners project requirements.
A project that doesn’t go through the project planning process runs the risk of being over budget and behind schedule.
The tasks tackled during project planning could include:
- Contract analysis and recommendation;
- Request for Qualification (RFQ) or Request for Proposal (RFP) development and review;
- Conceptual and construction design drawings/specification document review;
- Bid document analysis; and
- Project plans and controls.
We lead project teams or integrate into your existing project teams to execute, monitor, control and close your projects.
Tasks performed during project management could include:
- Project management (scope, schedule, budget, risk, HR, communications, quality, stakeholders and procurement);
- Change management;
- Document control;
- Owner furniture, fixtures and equipment management; and
- Closeout and warranty period oversight.
Hunter Scott Projects Group also provides the following services:
- Move management and operations transitions; and
- Project Management Office (PMO) audits.